- Once new ILCSoft and ILDConfig is released, a new set of production will be launched, aiming to produce a high statistics 250 GeV samples.
- Main feature of this production will include
- Use generator files, which will be produced by new Whizard2 program with ILC 250 GeV SetA beam properties.
- Primary storage of simulated files and DST-merged files will be a disk device at DESY, because it is time consuming to access tape files. Only a fraction of reconstruction files will be saved.
- Only ILD_l5_o1_v02 sample will be produced.
- Plan of the production of calibration samples are,
- Single particle samples : same as the previous production. In addition, single photon with E=125, 175, 250, 350, and 500 GeV is considered.
- All REC files will be saved. But they will be removed later when DISK space matters
Please contact MC production WG members, if you have requests or comments.