Page reserved for Log and to collect the old DAQ and bookkeep the new DAQ, including both of hardware and software.
A very well written for ROGUE developer see here: https://slaclab.github.io/rogue/index.html
New DAQ integration LOG
- Integrate RunControl from kpix to EUDAQ2;
- Integrate KPiX Data stream with EUDAQ2 DataCollector;
- EUDAQ2 branch created for KPiX DAQ python sector development: https://github.com/MengqingWu/eudaq/tree/python-dev
- The idea is:
- Develop an EUDAQ Producer :
- connector to the DesyTrackerRunControl class from $kpix-rogue/KpixDaq/_DesyTracker, to be able to control Start / Stop Running;
- to find out how to change configuration / add configuration file from EUDAQ2 side.
- Read again the Kpix-Rogue DAQ to find out where to get the data stream out to realize data merging / RX from EUDAQ2 side.
- aida2020-kpix1 : EUDAQ2 installed, testing its python implementation.
-- aida2020-kpix1 office Yellow PC has upgraded to Ubuntu 18.04, with Rogue based KPiX DAQ installed/ tested;
- TO DO: update EUDAQ2, reinstall/ Test! and try python example as Yi suggested;
- Read through scripts/gui.py from KPiX-Rogue DAQ to see how to integrate.
-- fhltb24 shuttle PC has upgraded to Ubuntu 18.04, with Rogue based KPiX DAQ installed
-- Errors found, reported to Ben, found a version stable to use.
Quick working note Mengqing Wu