- 500 GeV full standard model samples for ILD optimization has been produced with ILCSoft-v02-00-01.
- A serious bug was found in v02-00 and physics samples produced with v02-00 has a problem.
- The list of processes and the number of events of each samples were decided as
- The same processes and statistics as the existing DBD samples.
- Only 2 ab-1 statistics of 6f, because 10ab-1 of existing samples would require a huge recources.
- A complete list of processes and statistics as of Feburary 2018 presented at ILD Ichinoseki meeting will be found here.
- Single particles and uds samples produced by v02-00 are not affected by a bug in v02-00.
- These samples were reconstructed with o1 and o2 models
- ILD_l5_o1_v02 and ILD_s5_o1_v02 have been produced.Depending on the resource availability and analysis needs, l5_o2 ( and may be s5_o2 ) will be produced. Needs a explicit request.
- The production of vvqqqq samples at 1 TeV will be considered.
- 250 GeV samples will be produced as soon as the whizard2 samples with new ILC beam parameter is available.
- o3 and o4 models are not produced until the reconstruction code is validated.
- Production sctipts used for ILCSoft-v02-00-01 production will be found at https://gitlab.cern.ch/amiyamot/ildprod/tree/master/mcprod/v02-00-01 (Document is not full updated.)
Beam smearing parameters
IP offset and smearing parameters are given to DD4Sim by CLI arguments. Actual values used in each production are determined from the "e" and "p" key word of input file. Their values are defined by MCProd_ZOffset_And_ZSigma variable in https://gitlab.cern.ch/amiyamot/ildprod/blob/master/mcprod/v02-00-01/scripts/mcprod_config.py. Note that unit is mm.
Expected number of background per bunch crossing and background files.
- These information are used by ILCDirac OverlayInput module in order to decide which file(s) to be downloaded. The data defined in https://gitlab.cern.ch/amiyamot/ildprod/blob/master/mcprod/v02-00-01/scripts/ovldata.csv are used in the production script. ( subdir information is not used )
Summary of produced samples
- File names of dst-merged file will be found in GenProcessID based data base of Elog.
- Summary for each EvtType with links to Elog entry.
- The latest information of ILCDirac production will be found in the ELOG/dbd-prod