- mc-2020 production aims to produce high statistic samples for physics studies.
Summary of produced samples
- File names of dst-merged file will be found in Summary of produced DST-merged files.
- The latest information of mc-2020 production will be found in the ELOG/dbd-prod of ILDConfig v02-02
- Production sctipts used for this production can be found at https://gitlab.cern.ch/amiyamot/ildprod/-/tree/v03-02 (Document is not full updated.)
Beam smearing parameters
IP offset and smearing parameters are given to DD4Sim by CLI arguments. Actual values used in each production are determined from the "e" and "p" key word of input file. Their values are defined by MCProd_ZOffset_And_ZSigma variable in https://gitlab.cern.ch/amiyamot/ildprod/-/blob/v03-02/mcprod/v03-02/mcprod_config.py. Note that unit is mm.
Expected number of background per bunch crossing and background files.
- These information are used by ILCDirac OverlayInput module in order to decide which file(s) to be downloaded. The data defined in https://gitlab.cern.ch/amiyamot/ildprod/-/blob/v03-02/mcprod/v03-02/mcprod_config.py are used in the production script.