Details about Snowmass 2021 can be found on the official page: https://snowmass21.org/
The European Strategy Group (ESG) process has nearly completed. The next major decadal strategy effort is the US Snowmass process, which will be followed by P5 recommendations, which in turn will guide funding and resource decisions.
The first issue for the US Snowmass process is the submission of short 2-page LOI's by Aug 30th and longer documents before summer of next year (2021).
The following LOIs have been proposed:
1. Belle II/SuperKEKB and its upgrades
Coordinator: Tom Browder (email@example.com)
2. Belle II/SuperKEKB capabilities for B physics
Coordinator: Soeren Prell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Belle II/SuperKEKB capabilities for the dark sector
Coordinator: Chris Hearty (email@example.com) << Note: even though Chris is not a "US" collaborator, he is directly connected to the Rare Processes subtopical group that manages this physics and has volunteered to write this LOI. However, he is looking to have contact/input from members of the US Belle 2 community. I think it will be Belle 2-dominated (or entirely Belle 2), but interested parties should get in contact with him ASAP.
4. Belle II/SuperKEKB capabilities for charm physics
Coordinator: Alan Schwartz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Belle II/SuperKEKB capabilities for tau and electroweak physics
6. Belle II/SuperKEKB capabilities for hadron spectroscopy and nuclear physics
Coordinator: Bryan Fulsom (email@example.com)