- performance tests with all components
Measurement log book: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fvDGc5kib7RTRSkYI18eALEYzNg1sAiRNPtqqMRgvt0/edit?usp=sharing
- optimization of AIDA TLU → David, Paolo
Ubuntu installation of IPBus
"The FIFO full message means that the producer isn't keeping up with the data rate. At the moment the producer unpacks every trigger into a separate event and writes all the information as tags ( i.e. text ). This is inefficient. It was OK for CERN East Area where the beam rate was rather low and in bursts of 0.4 seconds, but we are aiming for ~ 1MHz, so we need to re-write this part of the producer."
- optimization of EUDAQ 2 →?
- tests with FEI4 → ask Andre concerning installation
installation of USBpix/STControl (https://gitlab.cern.ch/yiliu/USBpix.git branch release_6.2_eudaq20 branch)
- Beam sample data with FEI4 → rate?
- event merger for or in EUTelescope
- Understand LCIO
- Understand EUTel. processing: What happens in the 1st step: Converter ?
- data duplication approach or pointer? or slowest device defines event?
- Synchronisation through trigger IDs, and TLU timestamps?
input: EUDAQ-RAW + proper output for Eutel → maybe write a EUDAQ Data converter?
Paper: Upgrade package is working and performance → Tom
User workshop: documentation and user briefing → Jan