- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Beamposition monitor placed at the end of EH1
Motors for BPM translation:
- x: EH1.21
- y: EH1.22
Definition of the 4 read values
Positions given by the read drain currents calculate as:
- intensity: -(I+III+II+IV)
- x-pos: -(I+III-II-IV)/intensity
- y-pos: -(I+II-III-IV)/intensity
- 10^-6 for Si(311) around 10keV as 10^-9 saturates
- Offset1 = 2.533e-9A
- Offset2 = 2.658e-9A
- Offset3 = -5.510e-9A
- Offset4 = -1.984e-9A
values from 22.04.2017
setting new Offset values:
- make sure there is no beam on the BPM
- in Atk-Panel (CAENelsAH501D in EH2)
- Interval = 10
- Offset1-4 = 0
- Start once
- Set Offset
- Interval = 0.05
The XBPM is used to feed a feedback to keep the beam in place.
Until Oct 2017 tuning a Piezo connected to the dcm_pitch motor.
From Nov 2017 tuning the dcm_pitch directly
<div id="mycontents" style="position:fixed">