System Intervention at SPB
|Exchange Q3M4, Q2M4 and test||Installation of diagonal collision prevention switches by Magda and Max after quadrant Q3 was removed from system. Test switches with manual motor control.||Close chamber||Contingency||Test system before cage is closed|
|Open back and front flange and have a first look into the chamber|
|Disassembly of cables and cage||Check HV cable connection inside chamber||Remove and dissassemble Q3, fix boards Q3M1 (and Q3M4) and re-assemble (Hagen). Recable quadrant before closing the chamber and test functionality!||Re-assembly of cables and cage|
|Drilling work in hutch|
- Cage, front- and back flange removed
- Clean room tent
- Clean table to work at
- Solder station
- Possibility to re-power system when needed
- BAUMER switches and cables
- Quadrant assembly station and tools
- Spare FEMs
- Spare Vacuum boards v
Meeting, 04.12.2017 at XFEL
- Chamber can not go closer than 1m to the edge of the optical table
- Solder station will be provided together with hot work permit
- Space behind optical table will be cleared and table provided.
- Support frame for cables needed.
XFEL disassembly planning:
Phone call between Aschkan and Luis (04.12.17, 14,:
- Thomas will take care of support structure for cables. If help is needed, we get back to Unknown User (tennertm) from AGIPD.