- The PSB maintains a list of talks and posters given at major conferences in the ILD confluence.
- For major LC events the PSB will coordinate the ILD contributions.
- The PSB actively proposes and supports the submission of abstracts on ILD-related topics to conferences and workshops.
- For invited talks the PSB nominates a speaker after consultation with the ET.
- Institutions in the ILD group contribute a list of potential speakers to the PSB.
- I If a member of the ILD group is personally invited to present ILD results at a conference, the person is asked to inform the PSB and request approval. This is usually granted as a matter of routine. However, the PSB reserves the right to intervene in exceptional cases and propose alternative speakers.
- Slides for an oral presentation given on behalf of the ILD group should be available to ILD at least two working days in advance of the presentation.
- In the case of poster presentation, the poster draft should be made available at least two working days in advance of printing.
- The PSB arranges open rehearsal talks for presentations at important conferences, and announces them to ILD.