Immediately after group was selected you will see list of devices. Attributes are rolled out from left to right and allows user to add them into macro by double click on Attribute or Function. If user double click of on device, its debug window is shown (all device attributes and functions are exposed to the user in this window). If mouse is hovered over attribute, it's actual value will be shown.
- prompted be asked to enter name of the macro. button will add new macro. User will
- prompted be asked to agree.
button will remove selected macro. User will
- button will start current macro from the beginning.
button will start macro from selected row until end.
button will pause macro at any time and will resume macro execution.
button will stop currently running macro.
- Chaining or parallel execution. This button has three states.
Execute first step, then 2 and 3 in parallel and step 4.
Execute first step, then 2 and 3 in parallel, then 4 and 5 in parallel.
no chain, chained and chain end:
- Absolute "A" or relative "R" value:
Move to absolute position 11000000nm, then move relative by 500nm, then relative by -500 500nm and to absolute position -11000000nm.