- A more detailed view on an archived dataset. This view is obtained bay by a click on the magnifying glass symbol next to a dataset displayed in the 'Browse data' view. Currently, the dataset may consist of a single or multiple tarballs which can be downloaded or staged(given a valid DESY account) from here.
- Thes This view is obtained by click on the editing Symbol next to dataset, column 'Users ACLs' from 'Browse Data' view. Depending on the Userts role, one see who else has Access to the dataset, who is in Charge of the dataset or one can add/remove users from the list (e.g. User role leader is needed) .
Participant and collaborator
- you will not see the 'Add User' field nor the field / button ‘Delete User’. You can not even select roles.
- can add user
- can someone promote to the applicant
- can not downgrade this (or edit)
- can not make someone a leader
- can change and delete all roles expect 'Leader'.
- can change and delete all roles.