- solution unknown:
- muon reconstruction failure at costheta = 0.6 => needs 4 FTE weeks =>MoritzRemi takes another look
- photon cluster position / angle bias => theta "just" a calibration/correction issue, phi unclear? => Daniel
- photon energy calibration consistent with Pandora calibration
=> needs deep thinking on Pandora calibration strategy, Daniel will take a look once tautau benchmark is doneseems to be ok as verified by Remi
- z0/d0 errors in fwd region => on a good way, fix requires timewhat was this about?
- solution / procedure known:
- tune BeamCal reconstruction → ongoing (Moritz)done
- calibrate LumiCal & LHCal ???
- update parameters for beam spot constraint (LCFI)