- solution unknown:
- muon reconstruction failure at costheta = 0.6 => needs 4 FTE weeks =>Moritz
- photon cluster position / angle bias => theta "just" a calibration/correction issue, phi unclear? => Daniel
- photon energy calibration consistent with Pandora calibration
=> needs deep thinking on Pandora calibration strategy, Daniel will take a look once tautau benchmark is done
- z0/d0 errors in fwd region => on a good way, fix requires time?
- solution / procedure known:
- tune BeamCal reconstruction → ongoing (Remi/Moritz)
- calibrate LumiCal & LHCal ???
- update parameters for beam spot constraint (LCFI)
- DISK SPACE ! disk space (Cannot use tape back-end anymore) => estimate need: ~200 TB!
=> mc-opt3 currently is 600-700 TB !
But: reduce to one detector model => => 1 detector model = 350 TB
keep only 10% of REC files (but all SIM files) => 25% less ?
simulate (hybrid simulation, reco only SiW Ecal + AHCal?AHCAL)
- Save sim files of all events, but save REC files only for 10% a fraction of events
→ How to operate/select/control 10% files? # of split generator file base? Set additional meta key to save REC file.
→ Need to investigate DIRAC codes how to save only DST files w/o producing REC files in production jobs.
=> implemented by Akiya
- Required statistics : 2ab-1 for each channel?
→ Estimate required disk space and CPU times for required statistics.
→ How about the large cross-section channel? (2f, 4f)
→ How about the 6f samples?
- update production scripts
- make sure whizard2 lcio file splitting works
- Update for new directory structure and file name conventions.
→ Revisit file name convention : "wizard2" as "w2"?
- simulate aa_lowpt and seeable pair background files. Update scripts to 250 GeV background files.
- Need small whizard2 samples of various process type for development of production scripts.
- Save tar-gzipped log files on tape directory.
- File save location : DESY-SRM as primary and KEK-SRM as secondary, need to purchase TAPEs at KEK.
BG samples situation
Gen Set A
Sim Set A
Not yet (Tim)
Not yet v02