Journal clubs are on Tuesdays from 13 to 14 in Seminar Room 3 (building 1).
Feel free to suggest papers in the comments section. Note that you can also add attachments and comment on other people's suggestions.
Important: You need to login to see and add comments.
Spring/Summer semester 2019
Journal club 10-12-2019
- Fabrizio del Monte (SISSA), TBA.
Journal club 03-12-2019
Jack Foster (Southampton University), TBA.
Journal club 26-11-2019
TBA: (Note that this seminar will be in Seminar room 07a)
Journal club 05-11-2019
Yuta Sekiguchi (U. Bern, AEC), TBA.
Fabrizio del Monte (SISSA), TBATill Bargheer.
Journal club 15-10-2019
Journal club 08-10-2019
Alessandro Pini, Extremal Correlators and Random Matrix Theory.
Journal club 17-09-2019
Journal club 10-09-2019
- Philipp Tontsch, The Conformal Bootstrap at Finite Temperature
Journal club 06-08-2019
Journal club 02-07-2019
Journal club 25-06-2019
- Nikolay Bobev, How to Embrace a Naked Singularity
Journal club 18-06-2019
- Mikhail Isachenkov, Solving large N double-scaled SYK
Abstract: I will review a method to evaluate correlation functions of certain statistical systems via chord diagrams and apply it to compute correlators in the double-scaled version of SYK model, in particular in its large N limit. The results are exact at all energies and allow to extract corrections to the maximal Lyapunov exponent. Time permitting, I will comment on the suggested relation of this model to a Hamiltonian reduction of quantum particle moving on the non-compact quantum group SU_q(1,1).
Journal club 11-06-2019
- Alessandro Pini, Black holes in 4d N=4 Super-Yang-Mills
Journal club 04-06-2019 (cancelled)
Journal club 28-05-2019
- Lorenzo Quintavalle, Scattering Amplitudes For All Masses and Spins
- Georgios Papathanasiou, Energy-energy correlations at next-to-next-to-leading order.
- Extra references: ...
Journal club 21-05-2019
- Ilija Buric, Superconformal Blocks: General Theory
Journal club 14-05-2019
- Pedro Liendo, Sphere Packing and Quantum Gravity part 1
- Volker Schomerus, Sphere Packing and Quantum Gravity part 2
- Fabrizio Nieri, Overview on localization