- define samples :
+ WIMP analysis samples (signal & background)?
+ Higgsinos? Jackies or Hales?
- how about 6f? Not generated for DBD at 250 GeV, but processes like WWZ and vvWW etc should in principle be open? general purpose Bhabhas? - ok for now:
- DBD 250 GeV + 6f
- general purpose Bhabhas / BSM signals etc. => later...
- question from Daniel: status of tau polarisation in Whizard2 => can be checked on existing small test samples
transverse tau polarisation: Akiya did some work, unclear status
- Number of events for each processes
- : see table by Junping, basically 10ab-1.
- still iterate on very high-rate processes (aa→2f, ae→3f, etc)
- Radiative return to Z events
- : Generate inclusive 2f as before, plus dedicated samples later eg with photon in ME
Naming convention of whizard2 samples and directory structure → ok up to 4f, iterate 6f
all bWbW => "ttbar"
- WW/ZZ/ WWZZ etc needs fleshing out
verify batch modetag Whizard version?
- done, apart from splitting single channel into several jobs=> Whizards need to implement input of start event number > 1
- tagged Whizard version => hoping for 2.8.3 in a week or two...
- generate events
- 2f (need splitting functionality, s. above)
- 6f (define structure, s. above)
- create lumi spectra and z-position of vertex distributions => done
- generate events!more studies: phase space splitting between Zee and aa->2f
- generate events: very high-rate processes, s. above
- selection / adjustment of DD4HEP detector model use the existing ILD_l5_vo2 => no validation neededdone
- create ddsim steering / config files for 250 GeV
- z vertex distributions for ee / ea / ae / aa => Remi has put them in ILDConfig:
- verify that photon cluster position effect is not due to cell geometry problem => expected? Then calibration issue?
- simulate full pairs => done => tune BeamCal reco!need to create
- BeamCal bg-map for large (and small) 250 GeV models
- w/ and w/o anti-DID
- for standard reco use same as for 500 GeV (w/ anti-DID ?)
- simulate seeable pairs
- simulate aa overlay
- simulate single particles for calibration => verify that > LumiCal / LHCal are currently not covered!
- solution unknown:muon reconstruction failure at costheta = 0.6 => needs 4 FTE weeks =>Moritzfixed by Remi
- photon cluster position / angle bias => theta "just" a calibration/correction issue, phi unclear? => Danielgave up
- photon energy calibration consistent with Pandora calibration
=> needs deep thinking on Pandora calibration strategy, Daniel will take a look once tautau benchmark is doneseems to be ok as verified by Remi
- z0/d0 errors in fwd region => on a good way, fix requires time?solution / procedure known:what was this about? => gave up
- tune BeamCal reconstruction → ongoing (Moritz)done
- calibrate LumiCal & LHCal ???=> not done
- update parameters for beam spot constraint (LCFI) ???
- validation!: ongoing ....
- disk space (Cannot use tape back-end anymore) => estimate need: ~200 TB
=> mc-opt3 currently is 600-700 TB => 1 detector model = 350 TB
keep only 10% of REC files (but all SIM files) => 25% less ?
(hybrid simulation, reco only SiW + AHCAL)
- Installation of DESY new disk ?- done
- Save sim files of all events, but save REC files only for a fraction of events => implemented by Akiya
- Required statistics : 2ab-1 for each channel? => to be discussed, JL's understanding was we aim for numbers in JT's table for DSTs, while keeping only small fraction of REC evts
→ Estimate required disk space and CPU times for required statistics.
→ How about the large cross-section channel? (2f, 4f)
→ How about the 6f samples?
- update production scripts
- make sure whizard2 lcio file splitting works=> Confirmed(Akiya)
- Update for new directory structure and file name conventions.
→ Revisit file name convention : "wizard2" as "w2"?
==> (Akiya) Same as the previous productions. Namely no generator name in production files.
- simulate aa_lowpt and seeable pair background files. Update scripts to 250 GeV background files.
==> (Akiya) Small number of background files will be produced with ILCSoft/ILDConfig v02-00-02, for validation.(Done. 100evtsx20files produced)
- Need small whizard2 samples of various process type for development of production scripts.
==> (Akiya) Small samples (2f, 4f, aa_2f, 3f/5f ) have been produced. Modifying production scripts to adapt new naming convention.
- Save tar-gzipped log files on tape directory.
- File save location : DESY-SRM as primary and KEK-SRM as secondary.
BG samples situation
Gen Set A
Sim Set A
Not yet Available on DIRAC (Tim)
To be produced with v02-01
Produced Available on DIRAC (Mikael)
yet v02To be produced with v02-01
Known, being used in production
Nb of ExpBg Available Not yetAvailable
Solved issues (for new productions)