- selection / adjustment of DD4HEP detector model
- vertex detector?
- probably use the existing ILD_l5_vo2
- no validation needed
- create ddsim steering / config files for 250 GeV => ask RemiGeV
- z vertex distributions for ee / ea / ae / aa => MIkael checks whether he has the numbers, then need to be put Remi has put them in ILDConfig:
- verify that photon cluster position effect is not due to cell geometry problem => expected? Then calibration issue?
- simulate full pairs => ask Daniel => tune BeamCal reco!
- need to create BeamCal bg-map for large (and small) 250 GeV models
- w/ and w/o anti-DID
- for standard reco use same as for 500 GeV (w/ anti-DID ?)
- simulate seeable pairs
- simulate aa overlay
- simulate single particles for calibration => verify that LumiCal / LHCal are covered!