Java DOOCS Data Display (JDDD)
The Java DOOCS Data Display is an editor + runtime engine for control system panels with innovative design concepts.
The main benefits of this software are:
- The JDDD GUI editor is as powerful as the editors of Netbeans or Eclipse, but less resource hungry.
- It has a rich set of ready-made components including:
- Clever dynamic components to animate graphics (like If/Switch Component or Logic Group/Timer Group)
- DynamicLists which are automatically filled at runtime
- Plot components with online data analysis
- External JavaBeans can be used as plugin components.
- Files are kept in a centrally hosted subversion repository for proper book keeping and history tracking.
- Access to multiple control systems: DOOCS, TINE, TANGO, EPICS and KARABO.
- Online accesss to DOOCS DAQ data.
- JDDD web interface for external access to all DESY panels: https://doocs-web.desy.de/access.html
- JDDD packages for Linux, Mac and Windows are available as free software under the GNU General Public License (GPL).