The changes in favor of Petra4-computing tasks announced Aug. 17th have been reverted, and new nodes and partitions have been added accordingly:
- The maxwell partition has been restored with all nodes and a maximum job runtime of 7 days.
- The petra4 partition has been increased by 40 new AMD EPYC-7402 nodes
- A new short partition has been created.
- The short partition also contains the 40 new AMD EPYC-7402 nodes
- The maximum job runtime is 4 hours
- jobs in the petra4 partition are prioritized. Jobs in the short partition might be delayed but will never be terminated (preempted).
A short overview of the relevant changes:
|# of nodes||Nodes/Job||Max # of Jobs||Default Time||Maximum Time||Allowed Groups|
|petra4||66||no limit||no limit||1:00:00||14-00:00:00||max-petra4-sim-users|
For details of available hardware consult the hardware pages
Some useful commands to get more information about the current setup: