Images from a tango attribute, e.g.
The Tango Attribute image source frame contains the following fields:
- Attribute: selects the tango attributes of the detector last image,
The possible attributes can be preselected in the configuration dialog.
- Status: shows the connection status. It also displays a port of ZMQ security stream if it is enabled.
- Start/Stop button to launch or interrupt image querying
LaVue can read also Tango DevEncoded attributes. Thus, in order to read LimaCCDs images:
- set its video_active attribute (or video_live attribute) to
- select the video_last_image attribute of LimaCCDs as a Tango Attribute source
or during your scan
- select the last_image attribute of LimaCCDs as a Tango Attribute source
By clicking on an empty start in the Attribute combobox you can add a label to the current item (only in the expert mode).
By clicking on an full start in the Attribute combobox you can remove the label of the current item (only in the expert mode).