Welcome to DPDAK
DPDAK is an open source (GPL) tool developed for (online) analysis of large sequences of small angle scattering data - but can be used for other data as well. It is written in Python and runs on Windows and Linux. The development is a cooperation between DESY and MPIKG.
The latest release is 1.4.2:
- Because of memory error in python pyFAI module (since version 0.11.0) for 32-bit machine, we release only 64-bit version.
- Windows version:
Supported Operating System:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable (x64)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86, x64)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86, x64)
- Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler for Python 2.7
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- 2 GHz or faster processor
- At least 2 GB of RAM; Recommend 4 GB RAM or higher
- 900 MB of available hard disk space
Download Windows version as zip-file: dpdak_win64bit_v1_4_2.zip
Download Windows version as zip-file: dpdak_win64bit_v1_4_2.7z
- Linux version (tested in Debian 8, 9, 10):
The Linux installation is just from source. To use the source package of dpdak you need to install the free Python programming language and some additional libraries.
Most Linux systems have Python installed by default.
The current version of dpdak needs the following Python packages:
(six, appdirs, asn1crypto, backports.functools-lru-cache, beautifulsoup4, chardet, configparser, cryptography, cycler, decorator, entrypoints, enum34,GDAL, html5lib, ipaddress, keyring, keyrings.alt, kiwisolver, Mako, MarkupSafe, matplotlib, networkx, numexpr, olefile, pilkit, pycrypto, PyGObject, pygraphviz, PyOpenGL, pyparsing, python-dateutil, pytools, pytz, pyxdg, PyYAML, SecretStorage, silx, soupsieve, subprocess32, webencodings)
Download Linux version for Debian 8 and 9 as zip-file: dpdak_Linux_v1_4_2_for_Debian_8_9.zip
Download Linux version for Debian 10 as zip-file: dpdak_Linux_v1_4_2_for_Debian_10.zip
- 02.07.2021: Version 1.4.2 of DPDAK is released
- 24.06.2021: DPDAK meeting online, preparation of new release
- 14.09.2020: DPDAK meeting online, Discussion about preparation of new version
- 05.07.2019: Version 1.4.1 of DPDAK is released
- 03.07.2019: Fix bugs in nexus_reader and in saxswaxs_integration_p03
- 1.4.2019: Version 1.4.0 of DPDAK is released
- 14.12.2018: DPDAK meeting Golm Potsdam, Preparation of new release is ongoing
- 06.04.2018: DPDAK telephone conference Hamburg, Preparation of new release is ongoing
- 20.07.2017: DPDAK meeting Hamburg, Preparation of new release is ongoing
- 13.09.2016: DPDAK meeting in Golm
- 04.05.2015: Version 1.2.0 of DPDAK is released.
Citation and Publication
If you use DPDAK in your publication, please cite it. The reference is:
A customizable software for fast reduction and analysis of large X-ray scattering data sets: applications of the new DPDAK package to small angle X-ray scattering and grazing-incidence small angle X-ray scattering, Benecke, G. et al., J. Appl. Cryst. 47, 1797-1803, (2014), doi:10.1107/S1600576714019773.