This plug-in subtracts the 2D detector background and (or) dark current image, if there is background or current image, and integrates 2D detector images in azimuthal (Figure 1) or radial (Figure 2) direction using pyFAI integrate1d and integrate2d modules.
Figure 1 Left: Radial plot. Right: Scheme of the binning (red dashed line) in azimuthal direction.
Figure 2 Left: Azimuthal plot. Right: Scheme of the binning (red dashed line) in radial direction.
Figure 3: Screenshot of the plugin ImageIntegration1d
Figure 4: Screenshot of the example Direct Transmission File.
- Profile: Select “Radial” if you want to have radial result I = I(q), otherwise select “Azimuthal” if you want to have azimuthal result I = I(χ).
- Pixel Size X: The horizontal dimension of image pixels in µm.
- Pixel Size Y: The vertical dimension of image pixels in µm.
- Beam Center X: The horizontal pixel coordinates of direct beam center in pixel unit.
- Beam Center Y: The vertical pixel coordinates of direct beam center in pixel unit.
- Rotation: The rotation angle of a plane in which the angle of tilt is defined in degrees.
- Tilt: The angle of detector tilt within the tilt plane in degrees.
- Detector Distance: The distance from sample to detector in unit mm.
- Wavelength: The X-ray wavelength in unit angstrom.
- Start Azimuth: The azimuth angle for start of region to be integrated.
- End Azimuth: The azimuth angle for end of region to be integrated.
- Inner Radius: The radius for inner radial limit of region to be integrated.
- Outer Radius: The radius for outer radial limit of region to be integrated.
- Bins: Defines the number of output bins around the azimuth or around the radial direction (depends on output “Profile” type).
- Geometry Correction: If set to 'ON' will corrects a flat 'scan' to the equivalent of a 2-theta or a Q-space scan. These are effect of distance and obliqueness at higher angle for the flat image plane compared to a detector on a 2-theta arm, always facing the sample.
- Scan Type: Select type of output 1-D scan for only radial profile type: "Q-SPACE_nm^-1", "2-THETA_deg", "2-THETA_rad", "RADIAL_mm". Note: This option has only effect if the profile type is selected as “Radial”.
- Polarisation Correction: If set to ‘ON’, it will read the ‘Polarisation Factor’ and apply a polarization effect intensity correction.
- Polarisation Factor: Put a value to do the polarisation correction (range: -1 to 1, default value: 0.99). Note: If the polarisation factor is 0, that doesn’t mean no polarisation correction, it will do circular polarization, the correction correspond to (1+(cos2?)^2)/2.
- ImageIntegrationOutputDirectory: Output directory for integration result in ACSII format. This field is optional.
- ErrorModel: An error model for error calculation: “poisson” means variance = I, “data variance” means variance = (I-<I>)^2.
- Mask File Name: Browse the mask file name which is saved in “Fit2D” mask format. This field is optional.
- DummyValue: Value for dead/masked pixels. This field is optional.
- delta_dummy_value: Precision for dummy value. This field is optional.
- Flat_FieldImageFileName: Flat field image. This field is optional.
- IntegrationMethod: The integration method (algorithm), can be selected following method: "numpy", "cython", "BBox", "splitpixel", "lut", "csr", "lut_ocl", "csr_ocl". The default option is “lut”.
- Safe: Do some extra checks to ensure LUT/CSR is still valid. False is faster.
- Normalization Factor: Value of a normalization monitor. This field is optional.
- Spline_File_Name: The file name containing the spline. This field is optional.
- BackgroundImageFileName: The background image file name.
- DarkCurrentImageFileName: The detector dark current image file name.
- DirectTransmissionFileName: The transmission file name, which created by user manually. This parameter is optional, but if this parameter is given, the following 4 parameters (that are: “SpecFileNameForTransmission”, “SpecScanNumberForTransmission”, “EmptyBeamScanNumberForTransmission” and “SpecCounterNameForTransmission”) will be ignored.
- SpecFileNameForTransmission: The file name of the spec control program measured at beam line.
- SpecScanNumberForTransmission: The scan number in the spec data file measured as transmission scan.
- EmptyBeamScanNumberForTransmission: The scan number in the spec data file measured as empty beam (without sample) scan.
- SpecCounterNameForTransmission: The counter name in the spec file used for sample transmission measurement.
- FirstImageFileNumberInTheScan: The first image (2D pattern) file number in the measurement scan, in order to determine the sequence for transmission file or transmission scans. This parameter is optional.
- image: The path to the detector image.
- q[chi]: q values if Profile is set to Radial, chi values if Profile is set to Azimuthal.
- I: The integrated intensity data.
- error: error estimation of the image integration.