- 2022-11-24 Topaz 0.2.5a with filement extenstion intalled
- 2022-11-09 Scipion updated to 3.0.12-stable and 3.0.13-tomo
- 2022-11-08 ChimeraX-StarMap 1.1 installed
- 2022-10-26 AlphaPulldown upgraded to 0.22.1
- 2022-10-26 IMOD alpha upgraded to 4.12.30
- 2022-10-24 reliontomotools 0.0.5 installed
- 2022-10-21 cryoCARE updated 0.2.1
- 2022-10-21 cryoDRGN updated to 1.1.0
- 2022-10-14 AreTomo updated to 1.3.0
- 2022-10-14 Phenix updated to 1.20.1-4487
- 2022-10-07 Relion 4.0.0 optimized maxwell versions installed
- 2022-10-04 Model Angelo git installed
The CSSB CryoEM facility uses and/or provides the following resources maintained mainly by DESY IT services:
- Computing Infrastructure:
- The DESY dCache team offers a tape archive infrastructure for long-term storage of your data.
First time users should read the CSSB getting started section next.