Belle-II gLite training course
- Date : March 24th to 26th, 2010
- Venue : Seminar Hall in "3-go-kan" Building, KEK
- To register, please fill the registration form
- Prequisites: Your own laptop and a Grid certificate from your local CA
The purpose of this session is to provide an introduction on gLite middleware which will be used in Belle II.
This course will comprise of brief lectures to introduce topics after which attendees will enjoy self-paced learning which will include submitting jobs to the grid.
The course will introduce:
- The capabilities of the grid services
- The process of getting access to an virtual organisation (belle2)
- The role of high level grid tools and where to find further information on them.
- The most important hands-on modules that are available on grid services. Attendees can go through these exercises at their own pace, with demonstrators at hand to answer any questions.