Search through "Belle II" space
Maintenance and trouble announcements for the DESY infrastructure incl. the ATLASSIAN tools are posted at it-news.desy.de . Please note that the time of day is given in CET resp. CEST.
Do you have already DESY credentials to login to the Belle II collaborative services? Try to login at the top right. If not, see instructions below. There is also the page Belle II Registration FAQ.
- Belle II Support Contacts (login required)
- Email: b2-helpdesk_AT_belle2.org (for any question regarding the Belle II collaborative services incl. the B2MMS)
- Email: b2-registration-support_AT_belle2.org (for questions regarding registration or account)
- Email: b2-wiki-support_AT_belle2.org (for questions regarding the wiki/confluence)
- Change password exclusively on password.desy.de BEFORE it expires. Never register again!
Email: usersoffice_AT_mail.kek.jp (KEK account)
- your _AT_belle2.org email address in your B2MMS personal record at the bottom.
Becoming a Belle II Member and Getting Access to the Belle II Collaborative Services and Tools
In order to make use of the Belle II collaborative services (B2CS), users must become Belle II members in the Belle II Membership Management System (b2MMS). The request for membership includes requesting login credentials from DESY. They are good for ALL Belle II services at DESY but are completely independent of any KEK account. Please refer to the Belle II User Registration. Also see Belle II Registration Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / Trouble Shooting.
In order to gain access the the DESY analysis facility (NAF) consider Belle II Requesting Additional Resource Access (login required).
Belle II maintains a set of Communication Tools. Most of them are directly available with the DESY login credentials.
Belle II Wiki
The content of the former KEK Belle II Twiki is now on two pages. The publicly viewable Belle II Public WebHome and the restricted Belle II Internal WebHome. The latter is visible to Belle II users only. Please find the login at the top right and use your Belle II account.
If you need technical support on confluence beyond the documentation, please contact the e-mail address b2-helpdesk_AT_belle2.org.